Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bradley Cooper With Dreadlocks

Why, Bradley Cooper?

I am not attracted to men but I acknowledge Bradley Cooper is a very handsome gentleman.

However, Bradley Cooper in dreadlocks in the new movie Hit & Run is the worst thing I have ever seen. It is horrifying. He looks vaguely like a former friend of mine who was notorious among our group of friends for making terrible style choices that he thought were wondrous fair. My former friend's style choices often involved doing horrifying things to his hair.

What are you doing, Bradley bro? What are you doing? You make me sad, son.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh! Agreed..that's horrendous.... When your looks make the money..why screw up a good thing.
    For shame Bradley, for shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OCCUPY BRADLEY COOPER'S DREADS.

      I am interacting with a blog commenter in a positive way.

      Delete
  2. Hair style can make you look differently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bradley Alva of skaterboy fame. very Pacific Coast Beach look

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a jackass.