Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Great Year Ahead

Image by Kathy Archbold/Flickr
Since everyone is wishing the yawning universe a Happy New something-or-other, here is my wish for you, in the New Year, no matter who you are: It is my fondest hope and desire that you are never run over by a steamroller piloted by crack-smoking circus clowns covered with the blood of virgins and cute baby kittens as you lay in the street fondling a broken mannequin from a burned-out Abercrombie & Fitch.

And I really mean that.

4 comments:

  1. If that happens to me, I'mma be pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just promise me you'll keep avoiding burned-out Abercrombie & Fitches. Because there will be more. Yes. There will be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really really really really miss your crime blogging!!!! can you recommend a site that is somewhat similar to what your's was?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassee, I'm going to try and do some more. I have old posts at http://crimeslam.com and have set up a blog at another address that I'd like to start using soon. It won't be 100% crime but there'll be a lot of it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a jackass.