Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Phone blogging because it's Thursday


I mean, if you really need a reason.

The image has nothing to do with the post save that my son drew it in MS Paint and I think that's pretty cool. I partly wanted to see how well this app handled inserting images.

The idea of blogging from your phone has always intrigued me & I'm going to start experimenting more with that here. This isn't new by any stretch but it us new to me, to some degree.

I mean I've frequently used my phone to post to Posterous and Tumblr, but those are both more straightforward and at the same time a little limiting. I want to see how feasible it is to do it with this program.

Other than that I got nothing right now.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jackass.