Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

I want to update this blog more often...

It's hard to break myself of the quick-posting Tumblr habit, though. Not the quick-post element, actually, so much as the Tumblr community. Blogger has made strides in that direction and I'm pleased that I have 4 followers now, but the Tumblr dashboard setup is so convenient and user-friendly--and honestly, intimate in a conversational way--it's hard to turn your head around as a blogger and move away from that.

The other option is to have both blogs but I'm not sure I'm all that interesting. I get ideas that seem like they'd be a better fit for posting here, but then I think they'd also be a better fit for magazine X, weekly newspaper Y or a site like The Daily Beast so I then feel obligated to go and try and sell whatever that idea might be.

I'm keeping it for now, though, and have two big posts about stuff in draft that I'll complete this week and just see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jackass.