Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Huh

I'm not entirely sure why I opened this blog back up again. It's not like I've used it in a while. It's also not the most elegant interface... but that sort of shit is overrated and people natter on about it far too much. I sure have, in the past.

I've had trouble with seeing the point in what I do. This thing that became my career, whatever it is, around 7-8 years ago now. What's there to write about? Fiction is one thing. I have fiction ideas and I do write them out--sometimes completely. But I adamantly refuse to go whole hog and just publish fiction online, especially since the only writing I've ever been paid for is basically news writing.

What I'm considering is using this space to mostly talk about the usual blog stuff. Nothing explicitly personal; that bores me. But what I'm into now.

Hell, that seems so obvious I shouldn't even have to say it.

Anyway. Check back and see if I've bothered.

You're welcome (for the photo of my cat).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jackass.