Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I've never heard of an Evangelical preacher obsessing over effeminate men



YouTube - Dudes and Skinny Jeans

Pastor Dale (or Tim, or Brent, or who the hell knows) is down with the kids. And with the chicks and the dudes. In fact, he's extremely passionate about the subject of what's masculine--and not--in dudes. Really masculine dudes. In... skinny jeans. And drinking "decaf herbal tea." Because the bible had an opinion on skinny jeans. And Celine Dion. And Ellen Degeneres.

Pastor Dale (or Brad, or Skip) is from a scary universe, known to some as "Illinois."

My favorite thing about this video, though, was the view count on it when I clicked through from Buzzfeed:


I think God's trying to tell me something.

1 comment:

  1. But...but if they're all dudely dudes, then it's going to be a bit harder to distinguish him as one out of the 10,000, right?

    He seems to have really taken this "ruddy" thing to heart.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be a jackass.