Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

And Another Thing...

Long-time readers (I have at least two, maybe) as well as my wife have reminded me more than once of how often I begin and then quit blogs. Here's the thing about that--I don't mean this in a combative way, but I don't really care. They're a comparatively (to the rest of the Internet) modest bunch of bytes on random servers here and there. Much of that blog writing also wasn't worth saving. I've been pretty good about saving my own copies of writing that really mattered to me--the other stuff could just sit.

I do think I've gotten to a place where I finally like having a stable presence online (my Twitter account, for instance, has had the same name and been online for over 2 years). If it's my own blog, however, I'm not going to feel tasked to update every single day and I'm not gonna go nuts worrying about traffic.

This is the part where I should wrap this up in a pithy bow but this is the time of night when my brain completely fritzes out. Y'all go play or beat up mimes or whatever it is you kids do these days, with your smartphones, vajazzlers and random, horrific violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jackass.